-- Ad --

Girl 5 gets first degree burn after using a sunscreen

-- Ad --

The video is about a cream which gave a first-degree burn to her five year old daughter. Her little girl woke in crying in the morning since she had sunburn. She had used Banana Boat’s strongest sunscreen to protect her baby but she never knew that this cream will harm her baby. She had no idea that she needs to protect her baby from this giant cream.

 

The woman has shared this on her face book since she wants people to know what her baby has gone through. She says that her baby wakes up in middle of the night in pain and cries all night. She never wants any other children or parents to go though the horrific experience. The people of this area have become very advance and forward.

 

In attempt to be modern and forward the people of present world have forgotten the term humanity. They have got nothing to do with this term. Only what matters to the people of now is money. They have thinking that money can do anything and if they have money they would not even need to have some people and friends by their side.

 

This is the world in which a son doesn’t counts on his father and a father doesn’t cares about his son, all matters for them is money and how to make money. The people have become self centered and money oriented. The only thing they think of is making money and for this they are ready to do anything. They do not care about the harmful effects on people because of it.

Scroll down for article related photo or video

Comments

Latest Updates

» Major Reason of the Valley Dwellers being Unhealthy is the Horrible Condition of Kathmandu’s Road

» DDC stopped Collecting Kawadi-Tax since last 6 Yrs; Ministry of Federal Affairs and Local Development directed not to Collect the Kawadi-Tax

» New Species of Fish are Being Promoted in Fish Farming in Tarahara and other Villages in Eastern Development Region; Tilapia and Pangasius have high Productivity

» Due to Use of Low Quality Construction Materials, Construction of Nijgadh Municipality Building Stopped

» Black Plastic Mattress used by Patients’ Relatives have Caused the Increment in Infection Rate in the Hospital

» Bir Hospital Started its own Pharmacy; Clients including Patients and their Relatives are Happy

» Woman live like a dead person because of her rare condition

» Dog loves to take a ride

» 15 Year Old Boy Opened Fire Inside the classroom

-- Ad --